From Web Components in Action by Benjamin Farrell
This article covers:
• Component and Class Encapsulation
• How the Shadow DOM Protects Your Component’s DOM
• The Open and Closed Shadow DOM
• Shadow DOM Terminology: Shadow Root, Shadow Boundary, and Shadow Host
• Polyfilling With the Shady DOM
From Grokking Deep Learning for Computer Vision by Mohamed Elgendy
In this part, we will delve into image preprocessing for computer vision systems.
Six Questions for Kevin Ferguson, co-author of Deep Learning and the Game of Go.
Kevin Ferguson and Max Pumperla are deep learning specialists skilled in distributed systems and data science. Together, they built the open source bot BetaGo. They also both count Max, the hero of the movie Pi, as a major influence. “He’s a talented mathematician who slowly loses his mind over the stock market and has an intense relationship with his power tools. That’s essentially my short bio,” says Pumperla.
Six Questions for Edd Yerburgh, author of Testing Vue.js Applications
By Frances Lefkowitz