From The Jamstack Book by Raymond Camden and Brian Rinaldi
From Hugo in Action by Atishay Jain
Hugo supports a variety of markup languages for generating content. Markdown is the most popular amongst them and most widely used.
In this article we’ll create formatted posts using Markdown to fill up the content pages used in the website for Acme Corporation.
Six questions for Paul McFedries, author of Web Design Playground: HTML and CSS the Interactive Way
Paul McFedries is a web designer, instructor, and the author of more than 100 books. You can find him all over the internet, including his own website.
From Web Components in Action by Benjamin Farrell
This article covers:
• Component and Class Encapsulation
• How the Shadow DOM Protects Your Component’s DOM
• The Open and Closed Shadow DOM
• Shadow DOM Terminology: Shadow Root, Shadow Boundary, and Shadow Host
• Polyfilling With the Shady DOM